Friday, November 30, 2007

The Custodian and the windows

For those of you who don't know, I am the custodian at my church. Yep me. well i have a little rant about windows... THEY ARE ALWAYS DIRTY. If your church has glass doors, do your custodian a favor and don't touch the glass! There is a reason there is a bar; your supposed to push on it instead of the glass. I know this bar thing is a slightly pushy concept (NPI) but honestly, if you can't figure out how to use one, wait for usher (who will hopefully use the bar) to help you. I understand that while pushing the bar your hands may come in contact with the nice clean windows. That is okay. What I don't understand is why it looks like a very tall person was locked into the church and couldn't get out so they left a long hand smudge from the top of the glass to the push bar. I'm not saying this happened just once. no, this happens every week without a doubt.
Oh and... don't kiss my nice clean windows either! that's just gross.
Alright, well that's my rant. i have nothing more to say about the windows (except I will hunt you down if you dare to lick my windows).

1 comment:

queenbee said...

Wow.. I'll keep that in mind next time I'm at church :D