Saturday, November 8, 2008

Here Goes

So I was thinking about all these kids that come to kids church and just realizing what amazing things they say sometimes without even knowing it! (Esspecially preschoolers)!

I have to say, I was not terribly excited about starting to teach pre-schoolers on a weekly basis, but I've grown to like them. I know that God hasn't just called me to minister to kids between ages 6-11. I am excited to be learning so much about different age groups. I didn't realize how important this was until my cousin, Ashley, asked me for some advice about kids. Then after I answered I realized how much I've learned in such a short amount of time.

Anyway, Andrea started a blog that kind of shows her developement as a careerwomen and I thought maybe it would be fun for me to do the same (I hope she doesn't feel like this is a total violation of her idea). I have so much to say, maybe I just need an outlet.

No comments: